We are located in the Lakeville FBO (Main Building) and work together with Aircraft Resource Center
Instrument Ground Training Instruction: Last class was Jan 19. Congrats to the graduating 17 students! Well Done!
More Ground Training Classes Coming in March at the Lakeville FBO Click here to sign up
* Instrument Ground Training Weekend Class March 12-13 Starting at 8am
* Private/Commercial Pilot Ground Training. Mon & Wed Nights 7pm-9pm. Starting March 7
Learn to Fly
- Have you gazed up in the sky while an airplane flew over and wanted to be the pilot at the controls looking down at all the beautiful scenery?
- When stuck in that miserable weekend traffic for that summer vacation up north, ever wanted to fly over top at 140mph bypassing that mess of automobiles down below?
- Don't have enough time to get things done or Ever wanted to get somewhere in a third of the time?
Then flying is for you!
Our instructors have been rated GOLD SEAL by the FAA, meaning they have the highest pass rate standards for their students. A GOLD SEAL instructor should be something you require of your flight school. Too many flight schools hire instructors straight out of school with little to no time training students. Those instructors are only instructing so they can get the hours needed to be hired by an airline, most likely not even completing the training you need to pass your flight test.
At Air Trek North, we specialize in getting you started the correct way, with a solid ground based instruction along with a well planned flight instruction schedule that gets you the coveted pilot certificate quickly and safely. Call or email us to get your ground instruction going today. We guarantee that you will have fun while learning about the fascinating art of flying........... And your friends will be impressed too!