Commercial Pilot Single Engine
Cost $2,500 + Examiner's Fee (Payment due on arrival)
- Local FAA examiner's fee is extra ($600 check or cash). All arrangements for your check ride will be made for you.
- Additional hrs: $230/hr dual in a Piper Cherokee. $85/hr ground instruction.
- Private Pilot license, Instrument training of 10hrs minimum
- Dual Day and Night cross-countries completed
- 300NM solo cross-country, one leg 250NM with 3 airport landings completed
- 10hrs Retractable or Technically Advanced Aircraft completed
- 5hrs night VFR PIC, with 10 Night Take-offs and Landings at control tower
- 50hrs PIC cross-country
- Commercial written test passed
- Current Medical
To Get Started:
- Book your training start date here. $500 non-refundable deposit to hold your accelerated training start date.
- Weekdays/weekends are available.
- Plan on 5 days to be in the area.
- Read Commercial Single Engine study course material that will be mailed to you.
- Verify weather conditions with Air Trek North prior to your arrival.
- Come to Fleming Field (KSGS)
- Recommended hotel Envision Hotel in South St. Paul with special Air Trek North Student rate.
10hrs Training Retractable or TAA aircraft: $2,300
We also offer commercial training in Multi-Engine Baron. However, it is almost always less money to get your commercial in a single engine, followed by an Add-On Commercial in a multi-engine. Some schools don't have a single engine retractable gear airplane and they try to show it's less expensive to do the multi-engine first, followed by the single engine. That is very seldom true. We can do the single engine or the multi-engine first at Air Trek North. Most schools cannot offer this route to your commercial pilot plan.
Typical Commercial Pilot Syllabus