Accelerated Flight Training
Accelerated Instrument Rating - $9,500
at Friendly Fleming Field (KSGS) in Minnesota.
Transient students can fly commercially into the Minneapolis International's airport (KMSP). KSGS is just 10 minutes away.
Accelerated Instrument Pilot Training
Accelerated Instrument Pilot training includes:
- Up to 40hrs plane rental (Piper Cherokee or Cessna 172)
- Up to 50 hours of ground and flight training
- Plane for one check ride
- Instrument Pilot course study material will be mailed to you prior to your arrival.
Cost $9,500 + Examiner's Fee ($9,500 payment plus tax due on arrival)
- Local FAA examiner's fee is extra ($500 check or cash) paid to examiner.
- All arrangements for your check ride will be made for you.
- Private Pilot Certificate
- Current Medical
- 45hrs PIC cross country time.
- Instrument Pilot Airplane Knowledge Test Passed.
- $500 deposit needed to hold spot for Accelerated Program.
To Get Started:
- Availability and to book your training start date click here. $500 non-refundable deposit to hold your accelerated training start date.
- Weekdays/weekends are available.
- Plan on 15-20 days to be in the area.
- Read instrument study course material that will be emailed to you.
- Come to Fleming Field (KSGS)
- Recommended hotel: Envision Hotel in South St. Paul with special Air Trek North Student rate.
Note: Additional plane or instructor hours at normal rates
Instrument Pilot Syllabus