Multi-Engine Requirements No Written Test!!!!
- Hold at least a private pilot certificate and 3rd Class Medical Certificate.
- Be able to read, speak, write, and converse fluently in English.
- Undertake required training as described below.
- Successfully complete a practical test given by an FAA-designated pilot examiner.
Typical Training time 10-15hrs.....First 15hrs at $253/hr Baron Plane Rental.
We also offer commercial training in the single engine Arrow. It is almost always less money to get your commercial in a single engine, followed by an Add-On Commercial in a multi-engine. Some schools don't have a single engine retractable gear airplane and they try to show it's less expensive to do the multi-engine first, followed by the single engine. That is very seldom true. We can do the single engine or the multi-engine first at Air Trek North. Most schools cannot offer this less expensive route to your commercial pilot plan.
1. Preflight Procedures
2. Taxi & Ground Operations
3. Normal & Crosswind Takeoff & Climb
4. Normal & Crosswind Approach to Landing
5. Short Field Takeoff & Climb
6. Short Field Approach & Landing
7. Steep Turns
8. Slow Flight
9. Stalls & Spin Awareness
10. Emergency Descent
11. Engine Failure after Lift-off
12. Approach and Landing with One Engine Inop
13. Go Arounds
14. Systems & Equipment Malfunctions
15. Engine Inop Manuevering
16. Vmc Demonstration
17. Drag Demo
18. Engine Failure while IFR
19. Engine Out Instrument Approach
20. Checkride and Review
1. Performance & Limitations
2. Multi-Engine Systems
3. Engine Out Operations
4. Emergency Operations & Flow Checks
5. Emergency Equipment & Survival Gear