Multi-Engine Add-On rating for $2,595
Multi-Engine Add-On Training No Written Test!!!!
Accelerated Multi-Engine Add-On or MEI Rating course includes:
- Up to 7 hours of training / includes instrument - if you are current
- Up to 2 hours One on One ground school with FAA Gold Seal Instructor
- Pre-post flight briefing
- Multi-Engine plane for 1 hour check ride
- Multi-Engine course study material will be mailed to you prior to your arrival.
- High Performance Endorsement
Cost $2,595 + Examiner's Fee ($2,595 payment plus tax due on arrival)
- Local FAA examiner's fee is extra ($600 check or cash).
- All arrangements for your check ride will be made for you.
- Multi-engine instructor ratings $2,595- 7hrs of training. (15 hours PIC required for MEI)
- Private or commercial license
- Current Medical
- $500 deposit needed to hold spot for Accelerated Program.
Multi-Engine Instructor (add on) rating also available for $2,595 (note: 15 hours multi PIC required for MEI)
To Get Started:
- Availability and to book your training start date click here. $500 non-refundable deposit to hold your accelerated training start date.
- Weekdays/weekends are available.
- Plan on 3-5 days to be in the area.
- Read Multi-Engine study course material that will be mailed to you.
- Verify weather conditions with Air Trek North prior to your arrival.
- Come to Fleming Field (KSGS)
- Recommended hotel Envision Hotel in South St. Paul with special Air Trek North Student rate.
.....First 15hrs at $290/hr Baron Plane Rental, $85/hr Instructor.
We also offer commercial training in the single engine Arrow. It is almost always less money to get your commercial in a single engine, followed by an Add-On Commercial in a multi-engine. Some schools don't have a single engine retractable gear airplane and they try to show it's less expensive to do the multi-engine first, followed by the single engine. That is very seldom true. We can do the single engine or the multi-engine first at Air Trek North. Most schools cannot offer this less expensive route to your commercial pilot plan.
1. Preflight Procedures
2. Taxi & Ground Operations
3. Normal & Crosswind Takeoff & Climb
4. Normal & Crosswind Approach to Landing
5. Short Field Takeoff & Climb
6. Short Field Approach & Landing
7. Steep Turns
8. Slow Flight
9. Stalls & Spin Awareness
10. Emergency Descent
11. Engine Failure after Lift-off
12. Approach and Landing with One Engine Inop
13. Go Arounds
14. Systems & Equipment Malfunctions
15. Engine Inop Manuevering
16. Vmc Demonstration
17. Drag Demo
18. Engine Failure while IFR
19. Engine Out Instrument Approach
20. Checkride and Review
1. Performance & Limitations
2. Multi-Engine Systems
3. Engine Out Operations
4. Emergency Operations & Flow Checks
5. Emergency Equipment & Survival Gear